At Steeplechase Pediatric Center we participate in many managed care plans and see patients with traditional insurance. See the detailed list of plans below for your reference.
Many plans require that you make a co-payment at the time of your visit. We also have trained in-house specialists who can answer many of your insurance questions.
To find out if a particular physician participates with your plan, please contact our office or your insurance company. If you have Medicaid, CHIP or an PPO/HMO insurance plan, please make sure you list us as your Primary Care Physician (PCP) before your appointment.
Please remember you have 30 days to add your newborn in your insurance policy.
Health Plans Accepted by Steeplechase Pediatric Center
- Aetna – PPO POS HMO
- BCBS – PPO – Blue Choice/HMO Blue Texas/ Blue Advantage HMO
- Cigna – PPO HMO
- Cigna Local Plus
- Humana – PPO HMO
- First Health
- HealthSmart – PPO
- Medicaid – Traditional, Texas Children’s Health Plan Star/CHIP & Community (New patient age limitations. Please contact our office and speak with our friendly front office staff)
- PHCS – PPO
- United Healthcare – PPO HMO
Health Plans NOT Accepted by Steeplechase Pediatric Center
- Health Choice Star/Chip Community Marketplace Plans
- Humana HMOx or Marketplace
- Memorial Hermann Network
- PHCS MHEALTH
- UnitedHealthcare Medicaid Plans